Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 9, 2014

"I had the time of my life"

Vietnam dirtbike travel is built not only to help you discover the best of Vietnam but also create a common playing-field for both Vietnamese travelers and foreign travelers.

We are very professional in organizing Vietnam motorcycle tours, especially off-road Vietnam motorcycle tours.



Our customers for Vietnam motorbike rides come from many different countries in the world such as: Sydney, Australia; Ommerschans; Vientiane, Laos; Port Elizabeth, South Africa; Singapore, Bergen, Norway; Berlin, Germany; Colmar, France; America…However, the major are from America, Germany and Australia.

Let see some of their reviews after enjoying our services:

Ms. Kaska M from Poland but now lives and works in Shanghai, China:
“I've tried riding a motorcycle off-road for the first time - and I loved it, mostly due to great help of the Dirt Bike Travel ;) The tour is very exciting but also educative. Home stay at the local family was unforgettable as well as the views and places we've seen. I recommend”.

Mr. Martijn from South Africa
Just got back from my trip to Vietnam and a definite highlight was the motorbike tour Vietnam through Northern Vietnam and the assistance of Dirt Bike Travel. I was welcomed like a friend, invited for dinner and beers and attended a wedding! Most definitely because of Dirt Bike Travel and the group of people attached to this great company. A variety of itineraries were offered, even though I changed my route and plans every other day to be honest, and I loved the bike. A great feeling to have your freedom and go as you please to discover those places where the busses with tourists never come. This has changed my way of looking at travelling and I can recommend it to everybody. For the adventurous; you can do it by yourself on one of their bikes, but to take a guide and go with a group of friends will make things even better. The bike was in good condition and never let me down on the 2000 km trip, I was given spare parts and tools if I would need anything and an emergency number to get hold of 24/7. I had one of the best adventures of my life!!


And there are many many other reviews for your reference if you are intending to join Vietnam motorbike tours. You can read them here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293924-d4025487-Reviews-Dirtbike_Travel-Hanoi.html

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét